Oct 13, 2018
In episode #804, Eric and Neil
discuss what you should do when you are not hitting your numbers.
Tune in to hear why experiments are necessary for
Eric and Neil have committed to
throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once
Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take
action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
What Should You Do When You Are
Not Hitting Your Numbers
- [00:35] Back when Eric was at
Treehouse, he was only one month into the job and the revenue was
- [01:00] The CEO pulled him
aside and said they would let him go if he didn’t improve the
- [01:09] Eric paused their ad
spend and audited everything they were doing
- [01:30] He saw some trends and
bet everything on YouTube advertising.
- [02:00] If you are not hitting
your numbers, your system isn’t working.
- [02:20] It’s important to
perform drastic experiments.
- [03:10] Run traction
- [03:22] Within the meetings,
always have an experimentation section for the content
- [04:30] The traction ICE model
helps you break things down.
- [05:00] Neil rolled out a
webinar the other day and changed up the lead-flow. The sales team
- [05:55] Changing it up is
- [05:56] That’s it for
- [06:00] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1
Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live
event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: