Nov 23, 2018
In episode #845, we discuss what
to do when marketing becomes too expensive. Tune in to hear what
your best bets are.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
What Should You Do When
Marketing is too Expensive?
- [00:36] Each year, the costs go
- [00:45] The majority of
companies spend the most on Google Adwords and then Facebook
- [01:05] Those channels produce
- [01:19] However, the best ROI
comes from conversion optimization.
- [01:46] Profitwell is a pricing services company.
- [02:14] Profitwell has
discussed how the cost of acquiring customers continues to
- [02:36] They have found that
content marketing remains effective.
- [03:25] When leveraging CRO,
it’s about improving the lifetime value of each
- [03:47] Clickfunnels will help you maximize your funnel.
- [04:40] It’s rare that people
focus on the lifetime value of their customers.
- [04:47] That’s it for
- [04:52] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: