Mar 2, 2019
In episode #944, we discuss what
percentage of your revenue should be allocated to marketing. Tune
in to hear how much you should be spending.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
What Percentage of Your Revenue
Should You Allocate to Marketing?
- [00:45] We think budgets are
- [00:55] Even Fortune 1000
companies agree with us.
- [01:15] If you could spend
money and it’s profitable, why wouldn’t you keep scaling
- [01:30] Budgets should be based
- [02:10] There’s nothing wrong
with losing money on the front end.
- [02:35] If you have to have a
percentage, most people would say 15% (or somewhere in that
- [02:55] Neil would start with
as little at $100-1000.
- [03:47] If you have a service
business, the more customers you add, the worse the service gets.
It’s different when you have a product.
- [04:08] Focus on getting the
- [04:10] That’s all for
- [04:13] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los
Angeles. Check out this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: