Feb 4, 2020
In episode #1283, we talk about
what Neil learned buying a blog for 500k! A while ago, Neil bought
his Kissmetrics blog back from the investors as a marketing move
for his own website. Listen in to hear about the process, the
reasons for the acquisition and the lessons he learned.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What
Neil Learned Buying a Blog for 500k.
- [00:40] The blog that Neil
bought and why.
- [01:07] Neil's thoughts around
buying the blog back from investors after it tanked.
- [02:46] The response that the
investors had to Neil's offer.
- [03:07] The marketing learnings
from the acquisition about merging, cleaning and
- [03:58] Neil's integration
period and the process of migration.
- [04:49] What the company and
investors did after the acquisition.
- [05:12] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: