Dec 10, 2019
In episode #1227, we talk about
what marketing investments we will be making for the next ten
years. The trends we consider to be worth your capital in the
coming years are data leveraging, platform integration, the
freemium strategy, personal brand building, and the continuing rise
of chat based business models. If you are looking for ways to think
about growing a business in the long term be sure catch this
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Our
Marketing Investments for the Next Ten Years.
- [00:33] Find out how to use
data to your advantage in an ethical manner.
- [01:24] Tap the audiences of
other platforms by integrating into them with
- [02:37] Build great products
and use the freemium marketing strategy.
- [03:49] The value of stopping
focusing on immediate ROI but rather building a brand.
- [05:43] Why voice/chat text
models are is still on the rise.
- [06:40] That’s it for
- [06:43] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: