May 29, 2018
In episode #667, Eric and Neil
discuss which channels are causing your sales. Tune in to hear how
you can track this information.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
What Marketing Channel is
Really Causing Your Sales?
- [01:03] If you are
direct-response marketing, using Wicked Reports can help you
- [01:20] Wicked Reports will find out when your leads opted in, took
actions on your website, and will track how profitable that lead
became months down the line.
- [02:02] Google Analytics also has multi-channel attribution.
- [02:27] When thinking about
multi-channel attribution, you will find that some channels drive
the majority of your revenue. However, marketing is all about the
rule of 7.
- [03:30] You can’t always put a
price on good will. Some of your social media work won’t show up in
- [04:20] Segment will take your data points and push it to your
- [04:46] That’s all for
- [04:49] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: