Jun 1, 2019
In episode #1035, we discuss
what you can learn from Chinese live stream shoppers. Tune in to
hear what you can learn from this new trend.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the
details on this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: What
Marketers Can Learn From Live Stream Shopping in China
- [00:45] Eric recently read a
piece in the Wall Street Journal about this.
- [01:00] Live stream shopping is
following an influencer while they are shopping in real
- [01:15] China does 220 of these
types of live streams per month.
- [01:30] Certain shop collect a
- [01:55] Neil thinks you will
start to see this in the US within the next two years.
- [02:05] He thinks this will
also include future virtual stores.
- [02:55] Figure out if this is
something you can take advantage of somehow.
- [03:30] The combination of
offline and online worlds will continue.
- [03:45] That’s it for
- [03:55] We are almost at
capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check
out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: