Oct 11, 2016
In Episode #72 Eric and Neil discuss they type of content you
should be publishing on LinkedIn. Listen as they tackle
post-strategy for target audiences, the benefits of posting
directly to LinkedIn, the metrics LinkedIn offers, and why you need
a personal blog to supplement whatever you post on LinkedIn.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:29 – Today’s topic: What kind of content should you
publish on LinkedIn?
- 00:45 – LinkedIn built
up an organic traffic base
- 00:50 – Benefits of being able to publish on LinkedIn
- 01:12 – Posts rank on Google
- 01:29 – Eric syndicates his posts on LinkedIn
- 01:44 – The more content Neil posts on LinkedIn, the more
contact requests he gets
- 02:02 – More contact requests results in more business
- 02:30 – Posting same content from your blog to LinkedIn doesn’t
do as well as unique content
- 03:12 – Add your sites and projects to your LinkedIn
- 04:00 – Metrics on LinkedIn posts
- 05:06 – Writing specific, tailored content performs the
- 05:57 – Google’s duplicate content vs syndicating on
- 06:56 – Blogging on LinkedIn doesn’t mean you don’t need a
3 Key Points:
- LinkedIn is has evolved from a nifty social media platform for
professionals, into a networking juggernaut.
- Utilize LinkedIn for content–it ranks on Google too!
- Unique content does better than posting syndicated
- LinkedIn – A social
networking service where you can publish content
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.