Apr 3, 2019
In episode #976, we discuss how
often you should be blogging. Tune in to hear how often we
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: What is
the Ideal Amount of Blog Posts to Write Each Week?
- [00:35] Eric writes 3-6 posts
- [01:22] Neil only writes 1 post
- [01:52] Eric wants to reach
500,000 unique visits per week, which is why he is heavily pushing
- [02:25] Neil feels like the
blogosphere is too competitive, so he likes to write on lengthy,
meaty post per week.
- [02:51] Take the opposite
approach of your competitors’ posts.
- [03:22] Eric’s USC professor
friend wrote a blog post about unintended consequences.
- [04:00] Start off slow and
- [04:10] That’s it for
- [04:13] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los
Angeles this June. Check out this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: