Oct 2, 2019
In episode #1158, we talk about
experiential marketing and what it is! From big campaigns by the
likes of Halo and Red Bull to long-running experiential spaces like
Disneyland, creating memorable experiences for an audience is a
really powerful way to market your brand. Tune in to hear the small
ways you can use these ideas in your business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What is
- [00:41] Some definitions and
examples of experiential marketing.
- [02:55] Customer support and
service as a valid type of experiential marketing.
- [04:23] Going above and beyond
the status quo; give your audience more!
- [05:10] Committing to the
delivery of great content is what will make an audience love
- [05:28] That’s it for
- [05:30] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: