Jan 11, 2017
In Episode #164, Eric and Neil discuss what account-based
marketing is and how to leverage it. Account-based marketing is a
new term for an old, tried and true practice for marketers. Tune in
to find out more about account-based marketing and the leads that
deserve your attention.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 - Today’s topic: What Account-Based Marketing Is and
How You Can Leverage It
- 00:36 – Account-based marketing makes you identify ideal
prospects ahead of time
- 01:15 – Have an inbound SDR to look at the exact leads
- 01:33 – Infer is a
software solution that can help determine which leads are your most
- 02:54 – You can spend your marketing effort towards responding
and entertaining leads
- 03:16 – The cost of Infer
depends on your size
- 03:24 – Lead forms work with 15-16 questions spread over a few
- 04:06 – Apple Market Fetch works for people who use Slack and
it can scrape the web to find qualified leads
- 04:44 – Clearbit will show
you information of people in your list
- 05:12 – Funnelholic’s
experience with account-based marketing
- 05:44 – You don’t need quantity to make money—you need
- 06:24 - That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Account-based marketing is becoming more common, even though
it’s been around for years.
- Start with 2 questions on your lead form, then gradually ask
more detailed questions to get people to respond.
- Focus on QUALITY leads—not the number of leads.
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.