Oct 27, 2020
In episode #1543, Eric talks about the money he spends on
coaching, and when it is/is not worthwhile. When looking for a
coach, find someone you think you can learn from and who you
respect, otherwise, you won’t be well-suited to each other. Tune in
to learn what role our childhood plays in how we behave in
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Eric Spends $60 000
A Year On Coaching and What He’s Learned.
- [00:41] When Eric first started investing in
coaching and what it helped him do.
- [01:08] Hear about the person he met two years
ago who got him interested in coaching again.
- [01:37] Think about hiring a coach when you
see that person doing the thing you want to do.
- [02:00] Find out what makes the CEO
Whisperer’s approach to coaching unique.
- [02:23] Our behavior and programming in
business come from our childhoods.
- [03:00] Why you shouldn’t expect to get a lot
of value from every single call/meeting.
- [03:24] Keeping in mind that coaching can
involve the slow unwinding of issues.
- [03:57] The feedback Eric got about having to
slow down and where his striving comes from.
- [05:16] Why Eric believes that coaching is
worth the money and advice for those considering it.
- [06:17] To stay updated with events and learn
more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call
us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know
in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a
Connect with Us: