Dec 7, 2017
In episode #494, Eric and Neil talk about ways to promote your
business and retain customers without resorting to sleazy tactics.
Tune in to hear how you can promote your business in an easy and
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:28] Today’s Topic: Top Marketing Tools to Win Business
Without Being Sleazy
- [00:35] An email service provider helps you send good content
and increase business in a non-sleazy way.
- [01:02] Reaching out to customers or other companies
individually provides value and goes a long way in retaining their
- [01:05] Neil also recommends checking out WebinarJam, because
you can promote a product or service through “educating”
- [02:00] WebinarJam is
the best service, as they offer better tools to optimize your
- [02:50] Have some form of live chat available on your site.
Intercom or Drift are
great services for this, as they are more relaxed and
- [03:50] At Nextcon, Eric and Neil spoke
with the conference founder who said he gets his customers through
a three-way split: lead forms, phone numbers, live chat.
- [04:26] Tubebuddy
allows you to schedule posts on Facebook and is a great YouTube analytics tool.
- [05:27] You can also try VideoRemix or PicSnippets for images.
- [05:45] Personalized messages always perform better. People
also respond to quirky content.
- [06:35] MixMax is an email
follow-up tool that Neil swears by; you can schedule email
- [07:24] “The fortune is in the follow-up”
- [07:45] That’s all for today!
- [07:47] Supermetrics
makes it easy to set up good-looking reports that make sense. To
learn more go to Supermetrics.com/marketingschool.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: