Nov 4, 2016
In Episode #96 Neil and Eric list the tools you can use to build
and sell your own online course! Listen to learn which tools you
can employ for maximum efficiency, and why it’s perfectly OK if you
don’t do well on your initial program launch.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: Tools to help you build and sell
your own online course
- 00:40 – Kajabi allows you
to make a membership back-end
- 01:09 – WebinarJam where
you can upload your videos and sell your products
- 02:00 – Use Drip or Infusionsoft to be able to tag
people to move into a funnel
- 03:05 – Wistia where you can
- 04:24 – Learndash is a
- 04:42 – Build a membership site with OptimizePress and MemberMouse
- 05:12 – Twilio is an SMS
tool to remind clients
- 06:14 – ClickFunnels allows to pitch a
product and up sell
- 06:44 – Udemy is simply
putting up a course and they’ll do the rest
- 07:43 – Check out Takedown Czar to help
prevent piracy on your product
- 09:10 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Tools are either free or premium; but you don’t really have to
spend big when starting.
- Sometimes, all you need to do is make a little tweak.
- It’s normal if you don’t sell a ton of subscriptions on your
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.