In Episode #96 Neil and Eric list the tools you can use to build and sell your own online course! Listen to learn which tools you can employ for maximum efficiency, and why it’s perfectly OK if you don’t do well on your initial program launch.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: Tools to help you build and sell your own online course
- 00:40 – Kajabi allows you to make a membership back-end
- 01:09 – WebinarJam where you can upload your videos and sell your products
- 02:00 – Use Drip or Infusionsoft to be able to tag people to move into a funnel
- 03:05 – Wistia where you can host videos
- 04:24 – Learndash is a WordPress plugin
- 04:42 – Build a membership site with OptimizePress and MemberMouse
- 05:12 – Twilio is an SMS tool to remind clients
- 06:14 – ClickFunnels allows to pitch a product and up sell
- 06:44 – Udemy is simply putting up a course and they’ll do the rest
- 07:43 – Check out Takedown Czar to help prevent piracy on your product
- 09:10 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Tools are either free or premium; but you don’t really have to spend big when starting.
- Sometimes, all you need to do is make a little tweak.
- It’s normal if you don’t sell a ton of subscriptions on your first launch.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us: