Sep 27, 2018
In episode #788, Eric and Neil
talk about the one thing that is going to disrupt the SEO industry.
Tune in to hear what their predictions are for the future of
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
This Is Going to Disrupt the
- [00:42] Voice search is going
to disrupt the SEO industry.
- [01:28] We can’t predict when
it will take over, but it is becoming more popular.
- [01:38] Right now, it is used
for quick information, not for in-depth purchasing
- [02:50] Eric thinks it is still
business as usual, until he sees the scales tipping.
- [03:10] Brian Dean wrote
an article on Backlinko about voice search.
- [03:27] In general, a strategy
for voice search isn’t needed yet.
- [03:50] Try to keep your
- [04:10] Just be aware of the
- [04:20] That’s all for
- [04:24] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1
Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they
reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: