Jan 5, 2020
In episode #1253, we talk about
how TEDx can get more results than a Super Bowl ad! With so many
useful platforms out there, an expensive Super Bowl ad is not
necessarily the way to go to reach the most people. Tune in to hear
about some of the innovative ways you can use your ad-budget to
build your brand.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Getting
TEDx More Results than a Super Bowl Ad.
- [00:39] Channels that are being
utilized by big companies to promote releases.
- [01:47] The expense and
scarcity of Super Bowl adverts.
- [02:15] Using the Esports and
Twitch platforms on a realistic and smaller scale.
- [02:47] The example of Ninja
and the changes he made to his streaming schedule.
- [03:51] The gaming market and
how many young people are playing.
- [04:27] Branding and the
affordable ways of building yours through advertising.
- [05:11] That is it for
- [05:15] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: