Jan 10, 2020
In episode #1258, we discuss the
runaway success of an eight-year-old YouTube star, Ryan Kaji.
Together with his parents, he has created the most lucrative
YouTube channel on the internet. Tune in to hear all the lessons
from his success that are also applicable to you!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How An
Eight-Year-Old Makes $26 Million A Year From
- [00:47] More about Ryan and his
YouTube channel called Ryan’s World.
- [01:08] The Forbes article about the top YouTube
influencers and what they’re making.
- [01:47] How Ryan’s mother came
up with the idea for Ryan’s World.
- [02:13] Realizing that anyone
can make money and that YouTube is a powerful
- [02:46] Recognizing that there
is potential in almost all audiences.
- [03:17] The importance of being
consistent with your publishing schedule.
- [03:46] Why diversifying your
investments and sources of income is always a good
- [04:09] The first and second
runner up of the most successful YouTube stars.
- [04:48] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: