Feb 13, 2019
In episode #927, we discuss the
secret to winning with social media. Tune in to hear how you can
crush the social media game.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
The Secret to Winning With
- [00:40] Slowly, we’re starting
to do more and more social media posts.
- [01:10] Social platforms want
people to be on their platform for long periods of time, so they
see more ads.
- [01:20] If you post on social
media, you get rewarded for popular content.
- [01:40] Whatever resonates with
people will get circulated more by the site.
- [01:50] Engagement is the
secret to winning.
- [02:08] We haven’t done that
well on Instagram, because we are not optimized for
- [02:35] Some people think
longer content is better, but that isn’t accurate.
- [02:53] If you create long-form
content, it doesn’t guarantee that you will get the full engagement
out of that.
- [03:01] Check out
“The Winning Formula For a Hot
Script” by Sunny
Lenarduzzi. She has a formula to keeping people
- [03:30] You will find that
people will stay on your videos longer if you follow her
- [03:55] The formula applies to
different forms of social media.
- [04:10] Ask for comments, as
they have more value than likes.
- [05:44] That’s all for
- [05:52] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Continue listening to our
podcast for further details.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us
know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: