Mar 13, 2018
In episode #590, Eric and Neil
talk about delivering a remarkable customer service experience.
Tune in to find out what it takes to create amazing experiences for
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
The Secret to Delivering a
Remarkable Customer Experience
- [00:35] If you really want to
create amazing experiences that your customers love, you have to
care about them.
- [01:00] Zappos goes above and beyond to delight their
customers (fast shipping and easy returns).
- [01:45] Amazon bought Zappos some time ago and they are also a
- [02:20] When Eric was in Japan,
he stayed at the Prince Gallery and he found the customer service aspects
- [02:36] He felt special and
even minor details were attended to.
- [03:00] Think about creating
- [03:05] The
Ritz Carlton does
training in terms of customer experience and service; you can send
your team there (for an expense), but they will learn a great
- [03:30] Neil stayed in
Mandarin Oriental Las
Vegas and he saw notes
that were left for employees and the customer service mantras they
- [04:25] They went above and
beyond at no extra cost to Neil (except for tips).
- [04:55] The problem with
affiliate marketing, is that you are really doing it for
- [05:27] That’s all for
- [05:29] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: