Sep 29, 2020
The role of marketing has changed and in episode #1517, we speak
about how. You can no longer build a company using one marketing
channel, and so to do well in the long run you have to learn how to
wear multiple hats. Tune in today and hear about the value of
understanding your tech and marketing stack to stay afloat in
today’s competitive landscape.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How The Role of
Marketing Has Changed.
- [00:43] Old ways of marketing that were
outbound and focused on alignment.
- [01:33] Before, there were not many channels,
compared with the current amount.
- [02:51] Learning to wear multiple hats to
succeed in the current landscape.
- [02:21] Comparing the strategies Facebook and
TikTok used to grow at different times.
- [02:40] Marketing used to target individuals,
now it targets entire accounts.
- [03:06] Tapping into dynamic retargeting to
stay top of mind.
- [03:28] Understand how to use all channels
together if you want to do well.
- [04:00] Modern marketers have to understand
technology and marketing stacks.
- [04:28] That’s it for today!
- [04:30] To stay updated with events and learn
more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call
us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know
in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a
Connect with Us: