Nov 17, 2016
In Episode #109 Eric and Neil talk about whether you should or
should not have a Wikipedia page. Listen as they highlight the
pros and cons of having a wiki page and to find out whether having
one really does fit your business profile.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: The advantages and disadvantages of
having a Wikipedia page
- 00:36 – Having a Wikipedia page adds credibility
- 01:05 – Neil used to have a Wikipedia page but he had it
- 01:23 – Knowledge graph pops Wikipedia to the top of search
pages INSTEAD of Neil’s website
- 01:43 – A person or business can have a Wiki page for added
credibility but not if you’re doing sales
- 02:53 – A Wikipedia page can help you with reputation
- 03:28 – You can use it to verify your profiles
- 04:24 – Leonard Kim can help
to make a Wikipedia page
- 04:41 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Every platform has its own advantages and disadvantages.
- Wikipedia ranks so if you run a sales website, don’t use
- A Wikipedia page adds credibility to an individual or
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.