Apr 21, 2019
In episode #994, we discuss the
power of “no”. Tune in to hear why you shouldn’t automatically
agree to client requests.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The
Power of “No”
- [00:50] The moment you say yes,
you only open the door to more “yeses”.
- [01:15] Don’t do things out of
your scope, because it will take all of your time and eat away at
- [01:40] Show that you have
standards and backbone.
- [02:05] Have firm boundaries in
order to protect yourself.
- [02:50] The more you cave in,
the harder it will be for you.
- [03:00] Always have a reason
why you’re saying no. Explain the downsides.
- [03:54] That’s it for
- [03:58] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los
Angeles this June. Check out this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: