Jan 6, 2020
In episode #1254, we talk about
the podcast setup that helped us reach $27 million dollars. Our
journey here at Marketing School has been so rewarding and the
podcasting market is still a gold rush and definitely something you
should consider. Tune in to hear how easy it is to get started and
build an audience.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The
Podcast Setup that Helped Us Get to 27 Million Dollars.
- [00:46] The current setup at
Marketing School and how far we have come.
- [01:55] Sound quality, removing
echos and dealing with high ceilings.
- [02:51] The bits and pieces
that go into making our voices sound better.
- [05:02] Getting content out
with low costs before upgrading.
- [06:12] Neil's home studio and
why he is laying on the couch.
- [06:35] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If
so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: