May 18, 2019
In episode #1021, we discuss how
to get the most done without actually working. Tune in to hear the
secret to being productive without actually producing anything
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the
details on this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The
Optimal Way to Get the Most Done in a Day Without
- [01:05] We have a friend whose
job it is to tell people what to do, but not actually to do
- [01:26] Eric spent his whole
day on an iPad and was able to delegate.
- [01:45] We are both more
efficient on an iPad than a desktop.
- [02:10] Neil was doing tasks
that he didn’t need to do, when he could have
- [02:50] Frame is a great place to get feedback on
- [04:48] Neil still does push
notifications, but he knows he should delegate.
- [05:05] Basically, delegate
everything and you won’t have to do anything.
- [06:10] Puffin is a great app that will give your iPad a
- [07:08] That’s it for
- [07:16] Don’t forget to check
out Single Grain for more info about our free live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: