Nov 11, 2018
In episode #833, we discuss the
one SEO tool you aren’t using. Tune in to hear what you should be
using and how it will help your business.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
The One SEO Tool You Aren't
Using But Should
- [00:35] Google Trends is the tool you aren’t using.
- [01:00] When brand mentions go
up, so does traffic.
- [01:35] A trusted brand ranks
- [01:45] Google Trends shows how
your brand is ranking over time.
- [02:05] Google Trends is just a
graph, but you can compare different businesses to your
- [03:34] In the title of your
blog post, include your brand name.
- [03:45] Write amazing
- [04:05] People who spend a lot
on video ads have higher trend ratings.
- [04:35] Podcasts or videos
build a strong relationship with customers and strengthen your
- [04:51] Use WireCast allows you to simulcast to different live
platforms all at once.
- [05:15] Create live streams: It
will increase engagement.
- [05:45] This will also help
your static content.
- [05:52] That’s it for
- [05:57] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: