Jul 10, 2018
In episode #709, Eric and Neil
discuss the one marketing channel you are probably neglecting. Tune
in to hear what important channel you haven’t leverage
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
The One Marketing Channel You
Aren't Investing in But Should
- [00:42] Branding is the one
thing in which most business do not invest.
- [01:05] Big corporations are
smart enough to spend big bucks on branding.
- [01:25] Think about all the
things at the airport that are branded (the bins at security, the
walls of your gate).
- [02:12] Most of the money comes
from awareness campaigns.
- [02:35] The rule of seven
- [02:45] Awareness campaigns can
help your company more than you think.
- [03:33] Neil believes in
- [03:50] Neil doesn’t track all
his branding campaigns; he believes it works.
- [04:15] There is a great
Hubspot post about tracking your branding ROI.
- [04:40] Eric feels he is better
at the less flashy aspects of marketing, which is why he does
- [05:55] Nintendo has been
around for 130 years.
- [06:16] Nintendo stood the test
of time, because they have always had consistent
- [06:57] That’s it for
- [07:01] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: