Jan 29, 2019
In episode #912, we discuss the
number 1 marketing channel you have to leverage. Tune in to hear
which channel will benefit you most.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
The Number 1 Marketing Channel
You Have to Leverage
- [00:45] Omni-channel is the
number 1 marketing channel you have to leverage.
- [01:10] The market is so
flooded, that you have to have an omni-channel
- [01:30] The
content re-usage framework explains how to take on this
- [02:00] Have a process to
follow, it will make work and life easier.
- [02:15] Create processes for
each type of marketing.
- [02:45] This is the way to
create more quality content at scale.
- [03:00] Don’t be too rigid with
- [03:10] Eric’s team is on
YouTube, LinkedIn, podcasts, blogs, and social media
- [03:27] Neil’s team leverages
SEO, social media, podcasts, and paid ads.
- [04:02] We have to create a ton
of content, so you will too.
- [04:30] The Google algorithm
keeps changing and makes things extremely competitive.
- [05:15] You have to be more
patient and persistent.
- [05:25] Speaking engagements
get you fewer conversions than they used to.
- [06:04] That’s all for
- [06:08] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us
know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: