Sep 20, 2018
In #781, Eric and Neil discuss
the marketing channel you are taking for granted. Tune in to hear
what you should be leveraging, but are probably
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
The Number 1 Marketing Channel
You Are Taking For Granted (But Shouldn't)
- [00:35] The number one search
engine in the world is Google.
- [00:45] The second search
engine is YouTube.
- [01:45] YouTube can suck you in
for hours without you realizing.
- [02:08] Neil recently sent an
email out about whether he boosted others’ traffic.
- [02:20] He received thousands
of replies and is responding to all of them.
- [02:45] Most of the respondents
have said that Eric has, indeed, helped them boost their traffic
with his podcast, videos, and blogs.
-  Based on their YouTube
comments, Eric and Neil find they get a higher rate of interaction
- [03:45] Google is now putting
more resources into YouTube.
- [04:22] If you are going to go
on YouTube, upload the same content to Facebook and
- [04:41] Include keywords in
your title and description.
- [04:42] Make sure to upload a
transcript (use Rev).
- [05:32] Eric has watched a
Fortnite player for forty minutes; he finds it
- [06:02] Growth Everywhere is rebranding to “Level Up”, in honor of Eric’s
- [06:16] That’s all for
- [06:18] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1
Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they
reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: