Jan 11, 2019
In episode #894, we discuss the
best conversion hack. Tune in to hear how you can turn visitors
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
The Number 1 Hack to Converting
Visitors into Leads
- [00:38] The company
Groove had a business called, “Crew”. Crew had a quiz
called, “How Much to Make an App?”
- [01:00] Quizzes tend to
- [01:20] The Ask Method is about the method of uses questions and
quizzes to increase sales.
- [02:15] Try Lead
Outgrow to create quizzes.
- [02:32] Make sure your
questions provide value to your visitors.
- [02:52] When it comes to leads,
there are various ways to follow up.
- [03:05] Eric uses email to
- [03:32] Neil likes to schedule
phone calls with leads.
- [03:48] That’s all for
- [03:51] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us
know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: