Aug 9, 2018
In episode #739, Eric and Neil
discuss news ways to do Competitive Analysis. Tune in to hear about
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
The New Way to Do Competitive
- [00:38] Facebook is a great way
to do competitive analysis.
- [00:55] There is a sidebar on
Facebook ads that says “info and ads” that will show you all the
ads someone is running.
- [01:11] You can put a pixel on
your website, build an audience, and use tools like SimilarWeb to see who you share an audience
- [01:40] Make sure when doing
CA, that the audience is similar to yours.
- [02:32] The idea behind using
the new FB ads feature is more transparency.
- [03:00] Instead of having to
come up with ideas from scratch, you can use other’s ads to show
your clients what’s out there and build a campaign from
- [03:24] That’s all for
- [03:28] If you could take two
minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening
experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters
to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: