Jul 12, 2018
In episode #711, Eric and Neil
discuss exceptional marketing campaigns. Tune in to find out who
are the best marketers in the game.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
The Most Exceptional Marketing
Campaign in 2018
- [00:48] Neil loves
Billy Gene’s videos.
- [01:22] Neil thought his “Wolf
of Wall Street” themed video was so effective.
- [01:50] Eric prefers
- [02:25] Eric once watched an
hour and a half interview with Grant and he liked it because he was
emotional and honest.
- [03:43] Tai
Lopez also does a good
job of leveraging lifestyle marketing.
- [04:05] Grant Cardone has
- [04:15] He is a great example
of consistency and quality.
- [04:35] Billy Gene and Grant
Cardone are neck and neck when it comes to leveraging lifestyle
- [05:00] Look at their
techniques and see what you can learn from them.
- [06:22] Look at their campaigns
and see if you can borrow strategies and apply them to your
business in a way that works for your brand.
- [06:40] If someone’s marketing
tactics rub you the wrong way, don’t dismiss them; see what you can
- [07:21] That’s all for
- [07:26] If you are interested
in getting a software bundle from Eric and Neil, tweet at Eric and let them know!
- [07:45] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: