May 12, 2020
In episode #1380, we talk about
the future of blogging as a marketing channel. While blog posts
drive a huge percentage of many business’ conversions, competition
is steep now and the old strategy of posting widely to gobble
keywords no longer works! Tune in to hear how you can differentiate
your post using infographics, free tools, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Future of Blogging as a
- [00:31] How
many blog posts are being released currently in the
- [01:03] The
percentage of customers that find you through blogging: above
- [01:27] Challenges to getting your blog post seen:
standing out in the competition.
- [01:35] Why
certain bloggers get seen more than others: being in the game for
- [02:27] Strategies to stand out in a competitive space
as a newbie.
- [02:35] Using
the advice in the Experience Spectrum to take an audience on a
- [03:44] The
value of creating infographics and tools to make a blog post stand
- [04:10] Other
strategies: carousels and repurposing content.
- [04:39] Remembering to stay diverse and not just focus
on blog posts for traffic.
- [05:29] Different sites that posted widely to gobble
keywords that have since died.
- [05:57] That’s
it for today!
- [05:58] To
stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Stephen A Smith
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: