May 19, 2019
In episode #1022, we discuss the
one monetization channel we previously neglected to mention. Tune
in to hear us discuss this one channel!
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the
details on this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The
Forgotten Podcast Monetization Channel We Neglected to
- [00:38] We talked about
monetization about a month ago.
- [00:50] We forgot to talk about
- [01:40] Affiliate offers are
either paid out monthly from revenue or a flat fee.
- [03:00] Lifetime value per
- [04:10] If a company does bad
work, but pays well, it doesn’t matter. You won’t have success with
- [04:35] We previously discussed
how to get started with affiliate marketing.
- [04:50] Rakuten and others are
a great starting point.
- [05:28] That’s it for
- [05:33] We are almost at
capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check
out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: