Sep 11, 2019
In episode #1137, we discuss the
most important things on your to-do list when launching a new
website. That's right, we are breaking down the most fundamental
parts of SEO and how to get your site ranked higher and receiving
more traffic. Tune in to hear all about the simple steps you can
take to get your website off to a flying start.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The
Essential SEO To-do List for Brand New Websites.
- [00:38] First up, clean URL
structures from the beginning.
- [01:20] Using the most highly
reviewed CMS plugins.
- [01:56] Regular content
creation in order to rank higher.
- [02:13] Building relationships
with people, guest blogging and offering other value
- [03:12] Going beyond text-based
content and Google.
- [04:00] Local SEO and occupying
more real estate on the search page.
- [04:24] Getting the basics
right; analytics and helpful information provided by
- [04:46] That’s it for
- [04:50] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: