Aug 22, 2018
In episode #752, Eric and Neil
discuss an easy alternative to content marketing. Tune in to hear
how you can get great content for free.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
The Easy Alternative to Content
- [00:38] Have your users create
content for you!
- [00:44] Consulting.com and its proprietor didn’t enjoy content
marketing, but he thought it would be a great idea to get users,
customers, etc. to created video testimonials for him.
- [01:34] Consulting.com
has thousands of video testimonials that ultimately help
drive sales and conversions.
- [02:10] Kissmetrics asked everyone who was part a competition they
were running to write a piece for the blog.
- [02:28] Because of this, they
got 7 blog posts per week for free.
- [03:05] The content was also
- [03:15] Yelp and Trip
Advisor do so well
because they have user-generated content.
- [03:30] Screen the content to
make sure it’s quality work.
- [03:45] Listen Notes pulls people’s reviews and notes about podcasts
from the web and curates them.
- [04:09] That’s all for
- [04:14] If you could take two
minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening
experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters
to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: