Mar 1, 2020
In episode #1308, we discuss the
different agency models that you can choose from. Whether you pitch
you work at a high level or aim for smaller, local business, the
way you choose to promote yourself and capture customers will have
a huge effect on your results. Tune in to hear all about
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic:
Different Agency Models You Can Choose From.
- [00:33] The low-end model
services small business and charging low amounts.
- [00:58] The affiliate or pay
for performance model; rewards for good results.
- [01:59] A project and hourly
basis model with less consistent income.
- [02:40] Increasing charges
versus high churn rates and numbers of clients.
- [03:28] Going after big
enterprise companies and where to find them.
- [04:20] An easy way to grow
your agency today!
- [04:44] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: