Mar 17, 2020
In episode #1324, we talk about
the difference between 'A', 'B' and 'C' SEO players! We all want
the best team we can build and dead weight in your company is not
only a waste of money but can also bring down the boat. Tune in
hear how to find or become the best player possible!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The
Differences Between A, B and C Players SEOs.
- [00:55] What is a 'C' player
and how does it apply to the SEO game.
- [02:31] The 'B' player
definition and the place they hold in a team.
- [03:19] What makes an 'A'
player? The priorities of high performers.
- [04:29] Testing new waters and
changing the game in regards to SEO.
- [04:58] How attending
conferences and finding community can up your level.
- [05:47] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: