Mar 17, 2019
In episode #959, we discuss the
craziest content marketing tactics. Tune in to hear what we think
are the craziest tactics out there.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
The Craziest Content Marketing
- [00:37] Neil’s craziest tactic
was when he stopped doing content marketing as often and started
creating and giving away free software instead.
- [00:52] Product-led growth has
served him well.
- [01:25] Not many people know
how to build products, so take advantage of that marketing
- [01:50] A crazy tactic is to
use the marketing channel or method that isn’t popular
- [02:38] Another crazy tactic is
the content sprouting approach (more or less omni-channel
- [03:30] Figure out what’s right
for your business.
- [03:43] UberSuggest is still growing month-over-month.
- [03:48] That’s it for
- [03:52] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los
Angeles this June. Check out this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: