Jun 20, 2019
In episode #1054, we discuss the
biggest mistake you’ll ever make. Tune in to what you’re doing
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the
details on this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The
Biggest Mistake You’ll Ever Make in Business
- [00:36] Eric’s mistake was
always switching up his methods and never following through on one
- [01:50] Neil’s mistake was
exactly the same.
- [02:05] Stay focused on one
business and one main project.
- [03:10] Focus is important.
Always double down on what works.
- [03:21] Focus is about saying
“no” to things.
- [03:42] That’s it for
- [03:46] We are almost at
capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check
out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: