Jan 14, 2020
In episode #1262, we disclose
the biggest mistake Eric made in his early days in marketing.
Opting for quality and impact is always going to be more
sustainable and rewarding than trying to make quick money at the
lowest cost. Tune in to how the why behind your ventures is so crucial to your
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The
Biggest Marketing Mistake Eric Made When He
- [00:52] Eric’s Biggest mistake:
always trying to go for the quick wins.
- [00:58] Building affiliate
sites and buying cheap articles and links.
- [01:47] Often mistakes stem
from wanting to make a lot of money quickly.
- [01:55] Focus on making an
impact and choosing quality content.
- [02:13] The mistake of trying
to make money in a niche you’re not interested
- [02:28] The importance of
understanding the why behind what you do.
- [03:31] Learning that you can
translate your skills to help real businesses.
- [04:41] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: