Nov 7, 2019
In episode #1194, we discuss
Eric’s biggest marketing blunder of the year. Rebuilding a website
can be tricky and there is a range of factors to keep in mind
before you can roll out the revised version. Tune in to hear what
is on our checklist that will help you to avoid making the same
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The
Biggest Marketing Blunder of 2019.
- [00:34] Trusting the developer
instead of following the checklist when doing a website
- [01:21] Don’t assume anything
about what a new developer might/might not know.
- [01:35] Communication is key:
establishing the tracking, lead flow, redirections,
- [02:36] Why Neil never does
website redesigns and how he approaches changes.
- [03:39] The checklist for
making sure that you rebuild correctly.
- [04:23] Doing big changes to a
website during a slow period, such as over the
- [04:50] Benchmarking with your
old data and ensuring that internal links are right.
- [05:17] An example of how you
would keep internal links effective.
- [06:10] Make sure you have a
- [06:22] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: