Jan 22, 2020
In episode #1270, we share the
most important lessons you can learn from the biggest influences in
the world. Collaborating with other people who are on the same
level as you can be super helpful in cross-promoting your offering.
Tune in to hear what Gary Vaynerchuk and other influencers do to
keep people engaged and grow their brands!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What You
Can Learn From the Biggest Influencers in the
- [00:36] The rise of the
influencer on YouTube, Instagram, and
- [01:02] How influencers put
together collaboration houses such as the Hype
- [01:50] Leveraging other
influencers to get bigger and bigger.
- [02:11] Learn from Gary
Vaynerchuk who networks and collaborates with other
- [02:26] Tag other people in
stuff you post at conferences and networking
- [02:38] Figure out how to
monetize your brand by building it out.
- [03:10] Create videos and video
content – it’s booming right now!
- [03:54] Keep in mind that
videos can reach millions of people.
- [04:06] Relate to and bond with
your audience by going live.
- [04:22] Work through the
struggle and remain consistent with what you do.
- [05:42] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: