Dec 25, 2019
In episode #1242, we share the
biggest mistake you’re making on social media. While repurposing
content can be effective, it’s imperative to consider whether the
content is appropriate for each new channel you publish to. Tune in
to hear all about Gary Vaynerchuk’s awesome free resource that
outlines everything you need to know regarding social media
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Big
Mistake You’re Making on Social Media.
- [00:47] Examples of how we
repurpose content efficiently.
- [01:19] Making the mistake of
republishing content on an inappropriate channel.
- [02:00] Always keeping the
norms of the channel (e.g. length of posts) in
- [02:20] Advice for publishing
natively on Twitter and recent example of a successful
- [03:08] Putting thought into
your posts rather than publishing the same across all
- [04:02] Study the strategies of
those who do well on various platforms.
- [04:27] Keep in mind that some
channels work in both directions while others
- [05:20] Building a culture of
experimentation to find out what works.
- [05:55] The free resource that
outlines key principles of posting on social
- [06:31] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: