Jan 11, 2020
In episode #1259, we share the
most effective ways of building your wealth as a new digital
marketer. Doing tons of freelance work and making sure that your
pitches are concise and well-researched will make you stand out
from the crowd. Tune in to hear why having a long-term perspective
is most rewarding!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Best
Ways to Build Wealth As A Digital Marketer.
- [00:48] Doing freelance work as
the best way to make money when you’re starting.
- [01:00] Land gigs by getting on
platforms like Fiverr and Upwork.
- [01:23] Be succinct and show
insight when reaching out to potential clients.
- [02:08] Set yourself apart by
researching the company you are pitching to.
- [02:55] The value of putting
yourself out there and being proactive.
- [04:30] Keeping a long-term
perspective rather than seeking out easy avenues
- [04:36] Test out other people’s
products first and learn where you can get traffic sources
- [05:03] What to do once you see
that your affiliate work proves successful.
- [05:46] Also start building up
your speaking career, and offer it free at first.
- [05:56] That’s it for
- [06:22] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: