Apr 28, 2020
In episode #1366, we talk about
the best type of content to create during rocky times! As the
landscape continues to shift and change with the uncertainty of the
coronavirus pandemic, it is important for your business to stay
agile and responsive. Tune in to hear how you can adapt your
content to suit the current situation!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Best Type of Content to
Create During Rocky Times.
- [00:35] Responding to the current climate and the
difficult circumstances in which we find ourselves.
- [01:08] The
helpful service of well-presented, useful data.
- [01:51] Looking at the last year of trends to point you
in the right direction.
- [02:40] Using
Twitter, Ahrefs and BuzzSumo to explore trends and
- [03:15] Neil's
early coronavirus blogpost and its popularity.
- [04:01] Creating infographics and creating links to the
- [04:20] The
list of priorities at the moment and appealing to what people need
- [05:02] Remaining flexible and responding to the
- [06:04] That’s
it for today!
- [06:11] To
stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: