Mar 26, 2019
In episode #968, we discuss
which Slack community that is the best resource for marketers. Tune
in to hear which community we both agree is the best.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
The Best Slack Communities for
- [00:33] Traffic Think Tank is a community run by Matthew Barbie, Nick
Eubanks, and a third person.
- [00:56] It’s one of the most
engaging Slack groups out there.
- [01:30] Neil signed up for
the Authority Hacker course, because he liked their Facebook
- [01:55] Traffic Think Tank is
one of the favorite communities of Neil’s team.
- [02:15] Eric thinks he got
value out of watching their videos.
- [02:41] TTT is always adding
more content and the community around them provides value, as
- [03:10] That’s it for
- [03:16] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los
Angeles this June. Check out this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: