May 7, 2019
In episode #1010, we discuss
which is the best tool for SEO on a budget. Tune in to hear what
each of us thinks!
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the
details on this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Best
SEO Tools for Beginners on a Budget
- [00:45] Ahrefs is the best bang
for your buck.
- [01:22] If you have $0, use
- [01:40] UberSuggest has great
- [02:35] Eric prefers Ahrefs,
but beginners may find it more complicated.
- [03:20] That’s it for
- [03:28] Don’t forget to check
out Single Grain for more info about our free live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: