Jan 7, 2020
In episode #1255, we talk about
the best tools for podcasting in 2020! With the podcasting market
still wide open and the barriers to entry as low as they are,
putting some energy into creating platform this year is a great
idea! Listen in as we share some of the easy and affordable tools
you can use to get started and get growing.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Best
Podcast Tools for 2020.
- [00:47] Google Drive and call
recording over Skype with ecamm.
- [01:22] Zoom calls and
utilizing the free service for interviewing guests.
- [01:56] The great service that
Anchor offers for getting started with podcasting.
- [02:22] Podcast promotion
through email and push notifications for better
- [03:00] Transcription,
subscriptions and payments through Descript and
- [04:04] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: