Apr 17, 2019
In episode #990, we discuss the
best podcast analytics tool for 2019. Tune in to hear which tool we
think is best.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
The Best Podcast Analytics Tool
- [00:38] Analytics are pretty
sucky right now.
- [00:45] Libsyn gives you episode stats, but it’s not that
- [01:10] It can give you a sense
of what kind of content people like.
- [01:28] Chartable is a podcast analytics tool that
- [01:50] It creates charts for
you to understand where you’re popular and with whom.
- [02:55] The Apple analytics
tool isn’t that in-depth.
- [03:10] It’s better than
- [03:25] Chartable will help you
compare yourself to your competition.
- [03:45] It’s the best tool for
- [03:55] That’s it for
- [04:01] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los
Angeles this June. Check out this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: