Dec 16, 2018
In episode #868, we discuss a
tactic that the best marketers use. Tune in to hear what you can do
to up your game.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
The Best Marketers Do
- [00:40] The best marketers
- [01:04] Whatever tactic you’re
using, document it so that it’s repeatable for other people on your
- [01:35] You won’t know what is
working unless you document it.
- [02:22] Eric documents anything
he has done two or three times.
- [02:36] Tracking in Google
Drive was difficult, so Eric’s team had to come up with alternative
- [03:00] Create an internal
workplace Wiki to track everything.
- [03:45] Looop is a great training option, as is
- [04:15] If you are going to
document, get the whole company on board.
- [05:03] It’s a chore, but in
the long run you will appreciate the work you put into documenting
- [05:50] Make sure you have
someone organizing the documentation process.
- [06:04] That’s it for
- [06:10] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: